Party Like There’s No To-Maya
If Friday, December 21st is really the end of the world as we know it, why not live it up with a giant last hurrah at Denver’s The Curtis – a Doubletree by Hilton, which is offering a special Party Like There’s No To-Maya package for you and dozens your closest friends.
Priced at $12,021 – money doesn’t really matter if the world is really ending, right?? – the Party Like There’s No To-Maya offer includes:
- Rental of the entire 15th floor, including the British Invasion Suite, the Rolling Stone Suite and 22 guest rooms
- Limousine transportation to the hotel
- A FULL FLOOR party, including include two bars stocked with top-shelf alcohol, a spread of truly glutinous foods, decked out with party décor and music
- Apocalypse-worthy guest room amenities, including freeze-dried foods, gas masks, anti-radiation tablets and water purification tablets
- A tattoo artist giving complimentary tattoos – you might as well get that butterfly or tribal tattoo that you’ve always wanted!
And just in case the sun does rise on Saturday, December 22nd, we’ll throw in brunch for 2 per room at The Corner Office and limo transport home. Hey, at least you can say you tried to party the world away….
To book, call Corey Scramstad at 720-889-4747.
Package valid only on 12/21/12, to be booked no later than 12/11/2012. Advanced deposit of $6,000 due at time of booking. Rate is not inclusive of tax (currently 14.75%), gratuities and incidental charges. All guests must be 21+. Maximum of 2 guests per room. Limousine transportation available within the Denver metro area only.